Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not Recommended: Jim Radley
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing once you start making threats that is when you start to get a slight shift in attitude and some sort of response! For the record I must state I am talking about passive threats that are non-aggressive in nature Wink

It is a shame I have had to debase myself to that level to start getting a result!

Breeders details are; Adie Roberts, I have mobile number, which I shall not post for obvious reasons. Raptorsandreptiles@hotmail.com.

No address but apparently lives a couple of miles outside of Southampton. Early 40's weighs about 20 stone. All info supplied by Jim Radley via text message.

I can not make any comment about the validity of the breeders details, ditto, I can not make any comment as regards the breeder as I have not got his side of the story yet.

I rang the mobile number given, it is not recognised as a number according to the BT message!

Has anyone heard of or know Adie Roberts please?

varanus
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope but dont see what it has to do with the breeder anyway mate?
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have emailed this Adie Roberts and I await a response to get his version of events.

Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

varanus wrote:
Nope but dont see what it has to do with the breeder anyway mate?

JR alleges he gave the money to the breeder and has not got any chams or the money back, I think this is mentioned in a previous post.

Hence why it may well have something to do with the breeder.

varanus
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand JR trying to pass the buck but basically mate who did you give the money to ? thats who your issue with when somone takes money for animals they cant then blame a supplier for not produceing them and not give you your money back because of it they need to take it upon themselves they need to take the hit thats the game they started to play when they wanted to broker the deal in the first place
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am presenting what I have been told by JR, as I have continually stated. I am asking questions as this all strikes me as highly odd and suspect. I am not accusing anyone of anything but I am asking questions. I believe I have a right to do this. Also it may prevent other people getting ripped off in the future.

Well done captive bred though for not just letting nice safe comments be posted about good suppliers / breeders. This topic area is also intended to enable dissatisfaction to be shown. Otherwise what is the validity in it?

I may sound like a moany ole fart, but it's the principle of the matter, and amongst this herp community one does not expect to have ones trust abused by a regular forum member. Thats what annoys me the most.

It would be great if all this turns out to be some big mistake and down to error, if so why the untruths though?

These comments are not a negative comment on this forum at all, IMHO this a tops forum! Very Happy

varanus
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im all for free speach but this guys name will only be remembered because of what ahs been said not because he was guilty or innocent JR clearly has somthing to hide which is very evident by his lack of posting and lack of resolution of the matter but this breeder could just be fresh meat to send you off in another direction for a little while to give JR some breathing room

anyway thats just IMO good luck with the whole thing
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

varanus wrote:
i understand JR trying to pass the buck but basically mate who did you give the money to ? thats who your issue with when somone takes money for animals they cant then blame a supplier for not produceing them and not give you your money back because of it they need to take it upon themselves they need to take the hit thats the game they started to play when they wanted to broker the deal in the first place

Yep fair point and I do understand where your coming from. ultimately it is up to JR to recover my money from wherever, as he set up the deal.

I am just trying to play fair and present what JR has told me, why he cant come on here and do that himself is a bit beyond me. If the breeder is a dodgy one though I for one would like to know that information. if he can post on here all the better, perhaps then the truth can come out? If it ever will!

It may well be that JR is being truthful and has been ripped of by the breeder who knows? Could say that his name has now been tarnished and it may be the breeders fault. All I want is the truth and my money back. I doubt I will ever get the complete truth, so the money will have to do, but it is no compensation for all of this damn annoyance and aggravation.

This has been going on for a few months now hence why I went public in the end.

If JR had been upfront and honest with me right from word go perhaps this saga would not have come to this?

Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tracked down the breeder, or so called breeder.

With some help form other sources. Thank you, you know who you are Wink

No home address yet. But he lives in Salisbury according to his profiles on two other forums. Not just outside Southampton as stated by JR.

I have emailed his numerous email addresses no response yet.

The plot sickens!

Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now spoken to Adie on the phone. He states he has not had any money from Jim Radley whatsoever.

He knew about the chameleon deal but he states he did not go through with it.

It is only fair that I post and state what Adie has stated to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: