Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gaboon Viper Pics.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SNAKEWISPERA
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are absolutely stunning pictures Shocked
my favorite snakes
Cluster of chaos
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful snake and great pics. One of my favourite venomous snakes! Stunning!! Very Happy

Be who you are and say what you feel......those who matter won't mind and those who mind don't matter.
trueviper_UK
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to thank everyone for the positive comments on my Eastern Gaboon Viper photos. Very Happy Thanks a bunch!

Anyway she's going back to the shop this weekend Crying or Very sad but only because I've managed to aqquire a Western Gaboon of the same size! Very Happy

I prefer Western Gaboons to be honest and didn't think I'd be able to get hold of one so quickly but one has very luckily fallen in my lap!! (not literaly!!)

She is an absolute stunner of a snake and I'll post some pics after I house her Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: