Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buyer beware!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slate58
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Buyer beware! Reply with quote

Final Reductions on collection/equ
I am selling the following animals, as i am emigrating in the coming weeks, and i can't take em with me! i am a professional breeder, and reptile consultant. All of these animals are well cared for and are in excellent health. These are the final prices – they will not drop in price further!!

1 pair Dumerils Boas - Come with CITES certs. etc. Proven breeders. Female is Bob Clarke black and white and male is normal phase. £500-00 pair

1 male Royal Pythons 3.5 yrs.. ready to breed next season £70-00

1 male Makasaar reticulated python juvenile, beautiful snake, snappy but calming down well. Will be a stunning adult. Nicer than Bali’s. – 4FT plus. £120-00

Breeding pair of yellow anacondas, Stunning snakes, good temperaments. Will produce great babies next year Both are 9Ft approx, and very fat! £220-00

1 pair Sorong Green Tree Pythons. Stunning animals!! Ready to breed next year £1,050-00

1 pair juvenile Indonesian water monitors £120-00

Children's python, adult female, proven breeder, £80-00

2 sub adult boa constrictors, ready to breed next year. Stunning snakes, not probed but should be a pair. These animals are best i have bred over past four years. They are both stunning £150-00

Pair of hatch juvenile Brazilian Rainbow boas. £260-00

1 Juvenile cat-eyed snake – Hatch. £100-00

Hatchling Dumerils boas, all high pink, all with certificates £85-00 each a bargain!!! £150 for a pair

Mature female chilie rose tarantulas, all proven breeders £15-00 each

Juvenile pink toe tarantulas £15-00 each

6 3Ft vivariums £50-00 each – Comes complete with heat cage and assembly

6 6Ft vivariums £70-00 each - Comes complete with heat cage and assembly

16 Microclimate microprocessor day/night thermostats. (May be another 10). £35-00 each

15 ceramic heater – Exo terra/pearlco – £12-00 each

15 Ceramic bulb holders – £8-00 each

20 exo terra humidity/temp gauges £5-00 each

Huge fast freeze freezer with over £700-00 (Retail) frozen rodents and chicks. £300-00 (Cheaper than wholesale prices!!) I will split this item, but discount will only be given for bulk buys.

Various other items including heatmats, viv furnishings, digital thermometers, etc.
Posted: Sat, 11 Nov. 2006 - Expires: Fri, 9 Feb. 2007

Although this chap was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and despite his assurances that all his livestock are in good health, the Children's Python I bought from him had an eye infection due to a retained spectacle which when I contacted him was told was "a bit swollen" and would settle down with some cream which he gave me but which has already required a trip to vets and IM antibiotics! I also had to spend a good 90 mins scrubbing and disinfecting the viv and fittings as they were filthy!

This is written without prejudice as we're otherwise very happy with Cleo, just thought people should have all the info available to them!
0.0.1 Testudo Hermanni Hermanni
argentine_boa
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought those yellow anacondas from him. He seemed to be a very good seller. There are a couple of marks under one of their heads but nothing too serious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: