Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions on selling in Germany

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattb4357
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Questions on selling in Germany Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone can give me information on importing an selling beaded lizards in Germany. I have 2.2 beadeds on hold from America but I would like to know what permits I will need to sell them here.
Thanks
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt, Welcome to the forum.
Technically nothing but a copy of the CITES import permits would make things easier and less potential hassle (these you would be issued in order to import from the USA, after they have been issued with their Export permit...which can take 6 months plus).

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
baloo
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott is rite you do need a cites paper to register the animal
germany has no DWA. it is up to the keeper to register the animal with the local council or environmental agency.
things over there work a lot different then here
u even have to register a common boa or it will be confiscated if u r found out to keep one.
i simply can not believe they go thru this length but any idiot could buy a croc
i'm not sure about venomous snakes but i know for sure anyone can go into a pet shop and buy a crocodilian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: