Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has the bubble burst?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Ball / Royal Pythons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
premierpython
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Has the bubble burst? Reply with quote

I have just noticed that on Darren's site www.crystalpalacereptiles.com that the price of pairs of 100% het albino Royals has gone down nearly £300.00 since April when I bought mine from him Evil or Very Mad

The cheaper ones are UK bred and not from NERD as mine are-does anyone know if UK bred are generally cheaper than NERD line?

Also the cost of Visual Albinos has gone down several hundred pounds each (they are still £1695 mind !)

The question I'm really asking is-is the price of this particular morph going down as I have recently invested in a pair of het albinos and will have to wait 3 year to see any of my investment back.

Anyone who has ball park figures for hets or albino royals please let me know!

Also is the market still steady/stable for this particular morph?

Any information appreciated Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Ball / Royal Pythons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: