Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mr piccasso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbreakable
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: mr piccasso Reply with quote

long time no post so i thought i would update a little! decided on two breeding pairs of panthers (for the moment) Wink here our some updated pictures of my piccasso, who is now being looked after by my brother, i do have a female sirama but she is only two months old so i will save the pictures for a while. I am picking up a male sirama and female piccasso soon aswell, also trying to resist the urge not to get a pair of mitsios! enjoy the picture, i think he will be a stunner when he gets his adult colours!
kroakykaren
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a real bonny lad Very Happy going to be a corker.
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the best thing about him is that he is such a ferocious eater, sometimes up to around 30 small crickets at one go! He isnt going to be a skinny boy thats for sure. I will be after all your advice on breeding and raising neonates in the not too distant future Karen Very Happy
kroakykaren
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big breeding plans eh Laughing
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeeery nice mate...definitely a bonny lad! Very Happy I have a houseful of panthers at the moment...happy days...int it wonderful Very Happy
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two breeding pairs is enough for a year or so me thinks! its really handy because my brother is into keeping panthers and will be housing the two males, i thought instead of just having a flashy male i may aswell buy two females! then i can trade and increase the collection through breeding.
kroakykaren
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcfluffin wrote:
Veeeery nice mate...definitely a bonny lad! Very Happy I have a houseful of panthers at the moment...happy days...int it wonderful Very Happy

Pictures please Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: