Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iHerp.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Websites / Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tea
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: iHerp.com Reply with quote

Hi guys,

You might have noticed, in my sig, a link to my profile on a site called iHerp. You should check it out if you haven't already. I found it by chance but I'm finding it very interesting watching it grow (it's very new) and the features on it are very useful for keeping record of husbandry and your animals behaviour. The tracking feature that allows you to note every time an animal feeds, sheds, defecates, whatever, could prove very useful should they need to see a vet who wants a bit of background or should you sell or pass them on to a new owner in future.

There's an especially prominent community of chondro and ball keepers/breeders on there and for those of you that breed your animals there is a feature that allows you to monitor breeding projects progress etc etc.

Then of course there's the usual, blogs, Q&A section, species gallery etc etc.

I'm not advertising the site as it's not mine to advertise and I stand to gain nothing from referring people... I'm only mentioning it because I find it extremely useful and I thought so might some of you! It's worth having a look around, right?

Smile

http://www.iherp.com

0.1.1 Elaphe guttata guttata
1.0 Python regius
1.0 Xenopus laevis
4.0 Hyla cinerea
0.0.4 Litoria cearulea
0.0.1 Varanus exanthematicus
1.1 Chameleo calyptratus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Websites / Links All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: