Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

harnesses / leashes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Bearded, Rankins & Frilled Dragons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOUGH
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: harnesses / leashes Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
I am after some advice regarding harnesses / leashes for bearded dragons. Does anyone out there use them and if so how do the beardies get on with them and whats the best way of getting them used to wearing them. Also the best place to get them from and what size? Where do you measure your beardie to get the right size? Also while I am on the forum I have another querie, my beardie's colour seems to change sometimes and at the moment her head and her tail is quite a bit duller than her body, is this normal, I am putting this down to the fact that she keeps shedding her skin in different patches. Thanks for your help guys.
whiteraven666
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a little harness but it was an old one made by T-rex. A little poncho but none of my reptiles likes wearing it funny enough. LOL I think you can use hamster harnesses and small guinea pig harnesses.

As for the different colour patches. My rankins sheds in bits. She usually sheds just her top half in the shae of a shirt or shes shedding trouser shaped pieces. Really cute
Treakle (leopard gecko)
Jake (Baby beardie)
Draven (corn snake)
Denzil (chequered garter snake)
Samson+Mickey (Crested geckos)
Cody (Velvet gecko)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Bearded, Rankins & Frilled Dragons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: