Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noises before labour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quasimodo
Forum Granny

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Noises before labour Reply with quote

Esmeralda my Bull is right now laying her 2nd clutch of this year - go girl... Before there were any obvious signs of labour I noticed hissing noises as she breathed, as if she had an R.I. Noticed the noises with the beginning of the last clutch, so it must be that she is moving the eggs into position to lay them.

Has anyone else noticed this ? She is a big girl so mabe that is why I can hear it as I have not noticed it with the Hoggy who has also double clutched this year - and it is only May !!! Very Happy

Sue
herp_boi
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hognose did this. Almost like she was hissing... Very Happy
1.1 Varanus acanthurus
0.1 Python Regius
0.0.10 varanus acanthurus eggs. Very Happy
0.0.31 Heterodon nasicus eggs.
http://www.freewebs.com/njbherps/index.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
quasimodo
Forum Granny

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nick, I was beginning to think that I was the only one to hear 'strange noises' and that I was finally really losing it.... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Sue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: