Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

clutch #1 (at last)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Ball / Royal Pythons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jas
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Jamie. Very Happy
jamie_s
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chers pete mate Wink
nice one paul Wink ill look forward to seeing your post with litle pokey nose's sticking out of the eggs then Very Happy
cheers claire Wink
cheers jas Wink
PaulG
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Jamie !!
Lesser granite Razz

:.Rhacodactylus.:.Eublepharis.:.Stenodactylus.:.Nephrurus.:
jamie_s
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers paul Wink it would be nice to get one or two Very Happy
jamie_s
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it was day 50 today and one of the remaining three eggs had developed some mould in the last couple of days so it was time for 'dr swords' i cut the three eggs and all three were definatly not lesser's Sad but 2 looked like quite cool normals so i was hoping for a couple of nice lesser sibs.2 eggs had failed during incubation,1 was removed easily but the other was stuck to the group.i removed this egg and took it outside to the bin (im going on a bit i know Rolling Eyes ) anyhow's when i come back into my facility Laughing i looks at the tub on the top of my incubator and see in bracket's under 'lesser male' (spider male).i then remebered the spider male had mated the female right at the end of her pregnancy so i checked the eggs again and the 2 funky sibs where spider's Laughing im chufffed,multi males yay.maybe the 2 failed eggs could have had a lesser in then i would have been sooo chuffed
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Yay Jamie, at least you got something other than normals, mind at this point I’d be running about naked to get a couple of normals Laughing

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
DrAdam
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie_s wrote:
well it was day 50 today and one of the remaining three eggs had developed some mould in the last couple of days so it was time for 'dr swords' i cut the three eggs and all three were definatly not lesser's Sad but 2 looked like quite cool normals so i was hoping for a couple of nice lesser sibs.2 eggs had failed during incubation,1 was removed easily but the other was stuck to the group.i removed this egg and took it outside to the bin (im going on a bit i know Rolling Eyes ) anyhow's when i come back into my facility Laughing i looks at the tub on the top of my incubator and see in bracket's under 'lesser male' (spider male).i then remebered the spider male had mated the female right at the end of her pregnancy so i checked the eggs again and the 2 funky sibs where spider's Laughing im chufffed,multi males yay.maybe the 2 failed eggs could have had a lesser in then i would have been sooo chuffed

Jamie you could actually contain more jam than a jam doughnut Laughing Dr Adam was on hand if things got a little 'sticky' in the delivery room Laughing

Well done mate,

Adam

Never take life too seriously, no-one gets out alive anyway
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie_s wrote:

Laughing superb Jamie, always good to have a back up male in reserve Laughing

Right...I'm off to cut some more eggs...let's start with The Medusans super pastel clutch from this morning Twisted Evil Laughing

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Have at it Scott Laughing

Jamie you are definately related to the jam company Laughing

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
jamie_s
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dracowoman2 Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:22 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Jamie, at least you got something other than normals, mind at this point I’d be running about naked to get a couple of normals
lol i actually thought when i saw they was spider's i bet claire would be naked by now Laughing

cheer's adam Laughing dr adam can be on call for the next clutch Laughing

cheers scott Wink ive never used backup males before cos i always like to have a rough idea as to how many of any morph i may produce but next winter i might just breed everything with everything and enjoy being in ball oblivion Laughing

and as for being mr jam Laughing i guess you dont have a name like jam ie for nothing Laughing get cutting as well scott,see what embryo's dave got and see if you can probe em Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Ball / Royal Pythons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: