Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zakynthos Herps
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptiles in the field
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ukreticnut
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: herps Reply with quote

you will see loads of house geckos in the evening on the sides of buildings, some small skinks may also be seen.
the time of year you are going will be great for seeing the turtles on the southern shores on laganas, kalamaki bay, get a pedalo for 10-12 euro, go out 50 meters and you should see them.
keiron
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i was out there i saw moorish gecko's, green lizards, lots of small wall lizards, an aesculapian snake, green toads, and a tortoise!
josh_j_mcg
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to Zante in June wif all my mates, basically a 'wee' up holiday but few of us gona go try swimming with turtles though I've heard bad things about some of the guides who take you to find them
VaranusCam
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these guys was all over are hotel wall not sure what gecko it is would be nice to no... they was eating the moths that was hovering around the light mounted on the wall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptiles in the field All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: