Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lucky Reptile Super Rain Mist System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Review - Books & Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laughing_Lizard_Lady
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Lucky Reptile Super Rain Mist System Reply with quote

Has anyone used this? 'Lucky Reptile Super Rain Mist System'

I have tried the Zoo Med Habba Mist without success as it kept blocking up and just dripping down instead of spraying (probably due to the hard water in my area), and I also use the 'Big Dripper' with my anoles alongside spraying with RO water, but I was wanting to use something better than these in a planned 4ft L x 4ft H x 18" deep viv I've got planned for a pair of basilisks and a pair of cuban knight anoles.

I saw this, thought the price seemed almost too reasonable, but couldn't work out from the description or picture how it works...

Please can anyone enlighten me or even suggest an alternative product with these restrictions:
I am happy to buy something rather than make it myself due to limits with time and DIY skills
I don't want a 'fogger' and
I don't want to get a mister that is likely to give similar problems to those I have already experienced

Is there anyone out there who can help?

Thanks,
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the best misting system in the WORLD Wink www.mistking.com Cool

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
Laughing_Lizard_Lady
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Mist King Reply with quote

Blimey! From one extreme to another! That really looks superb, but possibly slightly too advanced for what I have planned! Bookmarked tho for another time. Demos are exellent. Thanks for the tip!
Laughing_Lizard_Lady
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually...on closer inspection it seems that the 'Mist King' is cheaper than the super rain system and, according to the 'bumpf' less likely to drip so I may actually purchase this afterall..thank you very much! Very Happy
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probs! I've known Marty (the owner) on the net for about 3-4 years now and remember him developing the systems hehe I managed to convince him to produce pumps suited for the voltage over here and the EU Very Happy

You wont regret the purchase that's for sure! just remember to use RO water so the heads stay clear as Cool

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Review - Books & Products All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: