Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

doin strange things...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jess
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: doin strange things... Reply with quote

hi there my Leo female Lizzie lay her eggs today and she has been doing strange things

1. i put the eggs in the incubator and she keeps digging like she is looking for them

2. i went to feed her and she ran to where she lay ed them

is this normal for her to do this ?

as this is the first time she has lay ed eggs since i have had her. i brought her from a man who knew nothing about them. but he said she had had 2 lots of eggs with him but he had no look with them. i think it was because he left them in the Viv in the cold part as he showed me where she had them. any way going on a bit now.

is that normal behavior or not

thanks for any help
Jess Very Happy
uroplatus
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jess, it sounds fairly normal, mine used to stay near the egg laying site up to two or three days after laying then they just lose interest. Mine used to dig around the site as well, don't worry about her she'll be fine!
R. ciliatus 6:16:3, R. chahoua 3:3, R. auriculatus 1:5, R. Sarasinorum 2.2 R. leachianus leachianus 1:1,
U. henkeli 1:0, and other reptiles...
www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
jess
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks she seems to have calmed down a little now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: