Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My spider set-up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Invertebrates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garysumpter
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serpent,

See those arboreal tubs, they are the morrisons cereal tubs arent they?

Can I ask what are in them? I need to get some arboreal tubs for pokies etc but I know from experience that the round opening at the top isnt a tight fit, have you found that? I would probably have to superglue that shut (which is a shame as its a handy feeding hatch!

Cheers

Gary

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
gary@sitewonders.co.uk
serpent
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cereal tubs are from ASDA and I keep pokies in them as well as a few avic's and yes the round opening lid is quite lose. I fixed this very easily by just putting a 1 inch piece of insulating tape (no particular reason other than I had it in my hand when i decided to do it) on the front and back edge of the lid, this will make the lid 'click' shut. Sometimes I have had to use 2 pieces of tape but it still works OK .... No escapes yet !!!! Very Happy
JStroud
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only just seen your gecko species list, great taste! Cool

Do you have any pictures of the Homonata horrida? I've only seen a couple of photos of them! Some great lizards you have kept, it is a shame when a minority seemed to have spoilt it for others but your not the first I know that have gone this way and unfortunately doubt you'll be the last Confused

edit: I've just looked through the archives and seen some photos you've posted before...they look so cool it is a shame you gave up some of those rarer species!
jakeus
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome setup you got there Peter!

James, here is one of my Homonata Horrida that i recently sold...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Invertebrates All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: