Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

housing corns together?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark68
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree with the last two posts. Re the "funny poo" (often bacterial/parasite problems) its very important to quarantine new reptiles in a seperate room and feed/water them last for a couple of months at least before introducing them to others in your collection. One advantage of housing them together is that is easier to afford the space to give 2 or 3 snakes a larger tank, where they can all share the space. I understand why proffessional breeders choose to use conticos etc, but for hobbyists it not much fun keeping snakes in plastic boxes.
Ailurus
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with the keep together, feed seperately view. i keep corns together and have not had any problems yet. i jst feed them seperately

Snakes: :Pantherophis: :Coelognathus: :Lampropeltis: :Heterodon: :Antaresia:
Lizards: :Rhacodactylus: :Pogona: :Goniurosaurus:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ailurus27
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: