Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greit - Phantom blood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Montage_Morphs
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Greit - Phantom blood Reply with quote

Freshly shed and time for another update. Shes getting big and no longer looking a bit sorry for herself...

With this slow but steady growth I'm hoping to have her in brumation this time next year Smile

You notice soooo much on snakes when you look at pictures taken with a macro lens. I missed all this insane yellow on her face and ventrum.

Can you see the veins running underneath her scales? This sounds silly but I didn't think that snakes had veins LOL

Diffusing nicley Smile
WantMoreGeckos
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Always thought these were quite plain but shes really quite beautiful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: