Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This makes me mad!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Herps on TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stubeanz
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARRR i hate this show Evil or Very Mad i watched one time and never again, i saw them put a tank on top of someones head and filled it with cockroaches, then eels!, then some sort of python (was couple of years ago), then finished off with caimen and then when they finished they just opened the tank and everything fell about 5foot onto the floor! Shocked not only are they covered in crap and scared they then drop them from a height!
whooo rant over lol
stu
miffikins
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one of the 'trials' which involved one of them in a water tight cubicle type thing and he had to open small doors out of which came all sorts, water spiders, pythons, baby monitors and I think some little crocs.
At the end the door was pulled and all these animals went washing across the floor. I thought it was appalling that people didn't seem to be bothered. I guess it highlights the fact that people see reptiles and insects as lesser beings than mammals and birds.

And now I have just realised that stu wrote about this in the last post, ha! Serves me right for not reading properly!

Maybe we should collectively write and complain Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Herps on TV All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: